Have an account?
In this Discussion
Theme built by
Kasper Kronborg Isager
Gigabyte GA-G41MT-D3V with 8GB (Nvidia 9800GT and ATI HD4870)
Kakewalk 4.1.1 with GA-H55-USB3 option.
After installation, only network card does not work.
Install RealrekR1000SL.kext to fix network issue.
Working on 10.7.4
Also confirmed 10.7.4 working on this board.
- Gigabyte G41MT-D3V motherboard
- Intel Core 2 Duo E6550 @ 2.33GHz
- 8GB DDR3 RAM 13333 running at 1066 MHz
- Seagate ST2000DM001 Barracuda 7200 RPM 2 TB SATA 6 GB/s NCQ 64 MB Cache Internal HDD
- NVidia GeForce 9800GT 512 MB
- Use a USB keyboard and mouse to do initial install
- I got a boot0 error when attempting to boot off of the hard drive for the first time after installation.
Solution to boot0 problem --
- Network card not working -- use the Lnx2Mac installer (Lnx2Mac RTL81xx kext)
RealtekR1000SL.kext did not work for me
- Updated Lion to 10.7.4 via Software Update -- follow the instructions in the Kakewalk 4 Upgrade Guide
(i.e. DO NOT reboot after Combo Update has been applied; run Kakewalk/Upgrade Installation before
- PS/2 keyboard not working -- download and run multibeast and install PS/2 support (this did not get my mouse working, though)
- PS/2 mouse not working - install ApplePS2Mouse kext --
- sleep not working - install AppleRTC/SleepEnabler kexts --
Add a Comment